- Every child is different and therefore learns differently, but everyone is capable of learning.
- Behavior in any form is communication.
- If a child cannot learn by the way we teach, then we must teach in a way the child can learn.
- A working relationship between school and home is critical to the success of a child's education.
- Within the educational programs there should be accountability to produce outcomes that are socially valuable, functional and acceptable.
- They only appropriate education is an effective education.